Private Equity Co-Investments
In addition to principal investing activities conducted through SR Capital Partners' Funds, we are able and open to supporting investments led by top-tier financial sponsors. The Principals' investment experience and involvement across the full spectrum of private equity investing results in a unique perspective that allows us to select the best co-investment opportunities for our investors and execute quickly with our investing partners.
SR Capital Partners seeks to make targeted private equity investments alongside leading financial sponsors. Our co-investment activity enables us to invest in a diversified portfolio of operating companies, by partnering with their owners -- typically private equity investment firms, whose history and principals we know well. Our investment activity is typically characterized by the following elements:
- The additional capital enables the lead investor to consider larger investments, broadening the pool of opportunities
- The lead investor is able to manage fund concentration issues
- We will require board seats to represent our interests in the portfolio companies
- We choose our investing partners carefully, leveraging the additional skills, diligence and integrity of the sponsors with whom we team
- Investments with $10 - 250 million in revenues